Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hibernation

Greetings my friends and fellow contributors to the Treausre Box...
I am deep in hibernation cave. Everyday I sit with the Treasure box and see and experience what is possible
when we embrace the Artist Way. I tune in to Monica's incredible vision for a cure for Breast Cancer with the
PINK ARTIST project and I look at my little 2 x 2" square and I think I'm not even worthy to submit! Monica's
vision and artistry blow my mind...her vision is so great! Thank you my dear. You inspire me in a way that
makes me grateful to have the gift for needle and thread, bead and wire, clay and rag...Monica, Namaste, my
dear goddess woman. I send you blessings of love and gratitude for calling me up to a higher rung of this spiritual
ladder. May you all be happy, and healthy and whole.

Namaste`,
Connie

No comments: