Friday, March 21, 2008

Treasure Box Auction

Hi All,
I hope this finds you well and enjoying spring-like conditions! We had such a mild winter here in VA. It's becoming more like California than Virginia but I suppose this is just the stark reality of global warming. Sure, it feels nice now but....

My apologies for taking so long to post about the YWCA auction,which took place last Sat., the 15th. It was a wonderful event, The Vagina Monologues a huge hit and the completed Treasure Box brought $300.00. Being the last minute Lucy that I am, I was working away on the "box" part of the treasure box up til the last minute of course and can you believe I didn't take a picture of it???

The good news is that Sharon won the auction for the box and it sits just two doors down from me as we speak. As soon as my headache from all the red wine we drank last night clears, I'll head down there to snap photos of the most wonderful treasure ever created. Ok, Monica's Pink Artist Doll is darned wonderful too!

More to come....
Be well,
Connie

No comments: