Thursday, November 15, 2007

Box Sighting



Peace to you this day my sisters

I just had a vision of the box, flying North to the land of wisdom, of sparkling short days and the spirit woman Paige. I see facets of Griselda's passionate heart, kind and loving, like the deer, (whose gentleness eschews harshness in the face of grace), this light is shining so bright within that box: all who touch it, may they be healed and whole.

Paige, Monica, Grace, all ya'll better getchoo some shades cuz you're gonna need 'em when you open YOUR box! (that would be spirit woman Caladonia March talkin' there; if you ask her to sing, she will!

Paige, I'm so excited for you...this shining light coming to your darkness. Take pictures, have the gifted family member in the camera department record your opening it and then have them post it on YouTube while you create beauty in your $%#&*^ Peace Room. Laughin' with you, not at you?

Oh yes, blessed be. My love flies to you all.

Namaste`,
Connie

8 comments:

Paige said...

I'm ready, ready, ready, ready, ready! I need the shining light as it is DARK here. Well, most of the time anyway.

My shades and camera are standing by...

Connie said...

I think it will fly in tomorrow or the next day. I imagine you'll let us know, eh?

Griselda said...

Thanks for your vision, and more power to you Connie, because the box is sitting here, sighs.
I was unable to make it to the post office. Tomorrow without delay.

Paige, you are going to have to talk to us about your part of the world and how you experience those days, I am not sure I understand about "darkness" day light in the middle of night time etc. Please do, of course you don't have to be specific about your town, and privacy stuff like that. Dark or light, I am sure you are enjoying your day. :)

Paige said...

Well...the sun came up at 9:29 this morning and will set at 3:41 this afternoon - a little over 6 hours of day. A loss of 1/2 a minute from yesterday! It's like 3-5 degrees here right now, too, AND the preschooler are playing outside right now! Imagine it!! They're adorable - all bundled up...we recognize them by their noses and snowsuits. :-)

Okay, so I'll continue to keep my shades handy for the arrival and opening of the treasure box. I have plenty to keep me busy until it arrives so that will help temper my excitement...maybe. ;-)

I will definitely keep you informed!

Paige said...

Gosh...a few typos in that last post. I think it's brain frost. ;-)

Paige said...

Well...the sun came up at 9:29 this morning and will set at 3:41 this afternoon - a little over 6 hours of day. A loss of 1/2 a minute from yesterday! It's like 3-5 degrees here right now, too, AND the preschooler are playing outside right now! Imagine it!! They're adorable - all bundled up...we recognize them by their noses and snowsuits. :-)

Okay, so I'll continue to keep my shades handy for the arrival and opening of the treasure box. I have plenty to keep me busy until it arrives so that will help temper my excitement...maybe. ;-)

I will definitely keep you informed!

Griselda said...

Get ready Paige, it is on its way, and thank goodness for Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping, do you know I would have paid 16.00 Priority Mail?
So make sure you ask the Post office to give you a box marked the same way, it is only $8.95 plus delivery confirmation (you got to get that) about .65 cents I think, so you know when it arrives.
There are some small gifts in there, just for you.
Write to me if you get them mixed up with the rest.
Thanks for sharing your short day light with us. I am so cold right now and it is only 63 degrees...spoiled eh?

Griselda said...

Psss...you can delete any posts you don't like at any time.