Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photos of the Treasure Box

I hope you creative spirits had a peaceful and nourishing (in more than the food way) Thanksgiving. Yesterday was my birthday and the day slipped away before I could share the photos with all of you. So here are photos of the treasure box...straight from my little 'peace' room.

Recognize this, Griselda? I couldn't capture it in the photo, but the box was actually vibrating with creative and spiritual energy and love. Okay, well it was for me - my family didn't appear to notice it. :-)


My 'littles' (the 7 & 8 yr old) did trail me up to my work space and were very excited to see what the box held. It inspired them and they began creating things out of my stash of papers.

A beautiful bounty of beads!

These are the lovelies
that inspired our dear Connie to imagine the Sacred Crow Treasure Box adventure.





Here is a view of Return of the Great Goddess, which is the book each of us obtains, inscribes, and gifts to the artist we send the treasure box on to. If you aren't already familiar with this gem, you will be happy to own it. Beautiful photos, inspiring and uplifting words...

Try half.com to purchase the copy you pass on.



This picture shows the medicine bag and spirit doll Griselda has added - these stay with the treasure box. Next to them are some of Griselda's doll faces...you'll see more in another photo. They are absolutely enchanting!



See! More faces - I want them all! ;-)







More rich beads from Griselda.






Contents of the medicine bag.






A lovely little photo album (another photo shows what Griselda included in it) and a book of quotations to stay with the treasure box.








Inside the photo album - dragonfly cards made by Griselda. She invites us to write inspirational words on them if we wish. They are beautiful!





I have to share with you the little spirit doll Griselda made for me to keep. I love her! Griselda and the doll, actually. :-) The little doll has made herself at home, snuggled into my hand felted business card holder (from Etsy, of course!). She will be a lovely companion while I'm creating.




Here are the other goodies dear Griselda sent for me. Thank you so much, friend! I love these items and will eventually use them in my creations, but for now I'm going to savor them.








I hope you all enjoyed the photos - I'll post a couple more when I'm ready to send the treasure box to Monica.

Be well - peace and blessings!

6 comments:

Griselda said...

Dear Paige, how gracious of you to post so many photos, I know it took quite a bit of work and time to do all this. I am happy it made you happy. Now the fun part is going to be to choose and replace...watch out it is harder to do than I imagined, like you said, I wanted to keep it all! If you need more cabs, fire away I will make some for you, may be we can trade? My girls enjoy journals to no end. Also, thanks for taking care of the address deal...(I can see my city and zip...laughs*)
Hugs to you and may the muse of creativity smiles on you every day.

Griselda said...

Grace, my friend, I am wondering if you got your box...please don't tell me I sent it to another lady with the same name. I had the address on my desk and did not bother to check in with you...agggh.
If you got it fine if not, someone is going to get a kick out of what I sent, because along with the cabs I sent the "yoni" art that was going to stay with the traveling treasure box...for the VM...LMAO...that is going to be funny!

Connie said...

Hi Paige! Thanks for the photos... I can't believe I didn't take pictures of what I originally sent, duh! I'm excited to have your energy, love and creativity added to the box. I don't know how I'm going to wait so long to see the box again!

I love the beautiful additions that Gris added, and your special bag of goodies just for you was a lovely and fitting birthday surprise!

Enjoy the process of choice and generous blessing to Monica!

Love, peace and sparkles,
Connie

Paige said...

It's true - the bounty is so incredible, I want it all! After much agony :-) I made my choices...I'll post pictures before I send the treasure box to Monica. I hope to be able to send it off tomorrow, but like I emailed Monica (to get her mailing address), I do get interrupted a lot so it could be Tuesday before I send it off. I think it'll be plenty of time for her to get the treasure box, make her choices, add her lovelies and mail it on before her vacation.

Peace and blessings!

Paige said...

Yes, yes! I'm very willing to trade!

Paige said...

Connie, do you want me to include the pictures in the treasure box as documentation for the final recipient or will you direct them to our blog...? I thought it might be interesting for the final owner to have an idea of the process and where the treasure box traveled...