Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Alaska to Alabama

Dear Creative Spirits, the box is on its way to Monica now - woohooooo! Since we had so many lovely items and the beads barely fit in Connie's tin, I created a bigger box that almost everything fits into. I wish it were a bit bigger, but I couldn't find the size I really wanted so...hopefully this will work well enough. Larger items (books, etc) can be wrapped and packed separately in the mailing box. Okay, photos...

I've included views of the box empty and packed, the items I chose and the items I added (papery, ribbony things).







3 comments:

Griselda said...

Paige you have made such lovely box, it has framed the treasure in beautiful way, your offering is lovely and you've shown such care in the packing. I should say, you follow the rules quite well, I could not possibly choose 5 things.

GraceBeading said...

Wonderful box Paige and great photos, thanks so much for posting!

Connie said...

Hey there, I've been MIA for awhile, sorry about that!

Paige, thanks for posting the photos and moving the box along. I love seeing what you chose and what you added. You now have a key to my house and you are welcome anytime, just don't trip over all the dog hair on your way in!

I'm glad we've agreed on returning the box after Grace. I have faith that it's final destination will reveal itself in the coming weeks!

Monica, let us know when you get it!

xoxo
Connie