Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Redy to go, from California

I just closed the Treasure Box and it is ready to fly across the country.
I have included a small book of quotes and affirmations, it is quite old and beautiful, very easy to copy if you like anything in there, but it should remain with the box until the end as well as the Spirit Doll and the Medicine Bag, which I left open for now it has crystals, a feather, a small chunk of amber inside a shell, and a spiral shell I got in Costa Rica (it has other small things but I forget right now)
Along with these, I sent a handful of painted blank cards and some others with dragonflies for you to share if you want to write affirmations in them.
Paige, please find a small flower doll for you to keep and a baggie with goodies, that is not part of the package it is clearly marked for you alone.
I left my camera at the office and was not able to take more photos, do you mind doing this for me when you open the parcel?

Well dear Sisters, this has been an incredible journey, I will sit and watch the process until it gets to its final destination.

Bright Blessings to your week.
Griselda

2 comments:

Paige said...

Yes, dear Griselda, I'll take the photos. :-)

Griselda said...

Thanks Paige, remember to skip taking photos of my address...or blurr it if you can, just to keep things on the safe side :)