Monday, November 12, 2007

Sisters



Paige shared with us that she feels unworthy of inclusion in the group and I am tickled by the response this illicited from Griselda. Thank you both for your sparkly rainbow Light!

Art Spirit wrote:

Hello Paige, don't worry one bit, AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WORTHY IN MY EYES...you will get the hang of it, I have been so slow at learning all this, but once you do it once you start feeling more confident.
It is actually very easy if you just try and if you have any questions, just ask.

Paige responds:

I'm printing this out and carrying it around with me. Thank you so very much, Griselda. Your words remind me that I don't believe in accidents. Connie arrived in my Etsy shop as a 'stranger' and she has become so inspirational for me. Now she's introduced me to all of you amazing women...focusing me on wonderful people, an unbelievably fabulous treasure box, and beautiful art at what is typically the beginning of my darkest time of year (partly because of our limited daylight up here - lol).
I noticed I'm smiling as I sit here. THANK YOU!

Hugs,
Paige

No comments: