Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Arms of Arms

I was talking with three highly spiritually connected people on Sat. night and I heard myself gushing about the richness of the spiritual path after 19 years.

The path is so beautiful! There are choices everyday to be made but they all lead to the top of the mountain, where, I'm told, it's quite easy to be enlightened.

Divine Service (great name for a diner, eh, Paige?) is the daily work, but every once in awhile, I curl up in the arms of God if I think I can handle it. It's really warm and safe there!

Sparkles to you all!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I would definitely eat at a diner called Divine Service - it's appealing to me on a multitude of levels, from the (relatively) mundane food (I said relatively...I adore eating - it's habit forming) to the idea that it would be spiritually nurturing. You DO know me!

Connie said...

Let's work on the menu....I hate to start with a cliche,
but dessert wise, Death By Chocolate Cake would seem appropriate!!
Connie