Monday, December 17, 2007

She has Landed





Sacred Crow Treasure box has arrived safely home. And now. My madness. Begins.

I can't open it. It's too precious and beautiful for me to enjoy in these harried days before a majority of the folks in our nation celebrate the birth of a boy child. Our treasure is tucked away in our pretty little box, like a child, radiant with possibility. Please think to tune in on the 25th. I'll try to put some words to all that I am feeling.

Griselda and Paige, my dear companion from the moment of inspiration, it is lovely flying with you. It's all so sparkly it hurts my eyes sometimes!

Namaste`
my dear ones,
Connie

1 comment:

Griselda said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to open the treasure box...with so much around me, I would feel like the energy gathering force if it stays tucked in for a bit longer.
So much beauty and creativity.

I have a playlist with some cool songs see if you find anything that serves.
http://www.projectplaylist.com/playlist/user/17016106
Enjoy