Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Member




Hi there all, I have found a new artist to add to the mix! Her name is Susan and I've been working with her all year via her Etsy store: Oliviamoon . She has been VERY successful on Etsy, sold nearly 2000 of her glass/soldered pendants and her Good Witch Bad Witch ones have been a huge hit in my studio. Check her out when you get a sec. She's in Greenville SC and after the holidays is more than happy to be a part!

So, if Grace will return the box to me, I'll keep it til Jan. 2 when I'll send it to Susan. Is this ok with everyone? Grace, do you have a copy of the book to send with the box?

Best to you all today,
Connie

7 comments:

Jo Anne O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GraceBeading said...

Connie - yes, I have a book to send with the box. Since you want me to send the box to you, will you be keeping the book I send? Let me know when you get a chance.

I am happy to hold the box here if that's easier and then send it on to the new person (whether it's Susan or Jo Anne).

Jo Anne - wonderful to see you here!

Paige said...

I think it's wonderful to add an artist or two - it'll still fit with our timeframe and definitely enhance the treasure box. :-)

zOmg! Those pendants are groovalicious!

GraceBeading said...

... and I forgot to add...
Beautiful creations Susan!

Jo Anne O. said...

Yes, Susan does great stuff, doesn't she???

Sorry for deleting my last comment..I had put my email in the comment so Connie could reach me and didn't want it to be "out there" for the World to see (literally!)

I am just so excited to be a part of this journey!

Thanks again Connie!

Connie said...

Oh I'm so glad that everybody is happy!

Grace, hold onto the book and plan to send it to Joanne. I think when she is done, I'm gonna wanna see the thing and oogle the goodies and then I'll send it to Susan Jan. 2, how's that? So, Joanne needs a book to inscribe to Susan.

Be well,
Connie

girlgonethreadwild said...

Susan, you have me drooling over here chica! Welcome! I wish I was the one you were mailing the box to... hubba hubba! xo, Monica