Thursday, December 27, 2007

Treasure


Whew! What a week, eh? I miss my alone time! I hope you each had a lovely holiday in December. Dec. 24-25th, 2008 was like no other Christmas. And that is as it should be. I have clear visions of specific moments from childhood Christmas, they are are loving and for that I am truly grateful.

On Dec. 26th, Christopher, my partner, and I opened the treasure box. He is such a wise person. I have no doubt that our souls find each other each time around the medicine wheel with varying aspects within the relationship. In waking time, he is my soul brother, my soul sister, my chapka.

Joanne, you packaged the box so very lovingly. Your nurturing revealed itself in the way everything was wrapped in tissue and snuggled together like a puzzle. The box is steeped in generosity and SWEETNESS. In it's time, I will lay it all out in some form for photographing and let you all see what is there.

Ok. Honestly. The box is overwhelming me. With no words, I simply feel and the feeling is good.

More later.
Namaste`
Connie

No comments: