Sunday, December 9, 2007

Vagina Monologues


I am happy to report that progess has been made in regard to donating this treasure box to a YWCA auction with the Vagina Monologues production. The date is now March, 22, 23, 24, so we still have time to ride this wave a lot further afield!

I'm encouraged and elated by the response that I am seeing from others who are reading the blog. The beauty here, for me, is the mystery of the outcome. Who knows where this will lead? All that I do know is that the God/dess of the generous heart is the one I c`hoose to worship.

namaste`
connie

4 comments:

Paige said...

How fun to see this journey unfold - I'm glad the treasure will have the chance to travel a little longer than we expected.

Connie, would you like us to post pictures of our creations that have used some of the treasure...or is that show and tell for later?

Sparkling blessings on the winter day!
Princess P

Connie said...

Oh yes, do not hold back images of new treasure created from old!

This is sooo hard having to wait for the box to come back!

Have a sparkly winter day! I hope your toes are warm!
Connie

GraceBeading said...

Connie,

Would you mind giving me a little more info on how the donation will work and beneficiary(s)?

I think it has something to do with your local YWCA and their production of the Vagina Monologues, but am not sure how it all connects.

Forgive me if you've already explained it and I have forgotten.

Thanks so much.

Connie said...

Hi Grace,

A friend of mine is on the board of our local YWCA. She is organizing a local production of the VM to run for three nights. The opening night will include a (I think) silent auction and the box will be a part of that. We are free to set a minimum bid if we choose.

Hope that answers it for you!
Connie