Monday, December 17, 2007

Part Two!

You know, if I had really been thinking it through I would have posted this part first and the first part last...oh me, you know what I mean I hope! I have created a jumbled mess!

Here are some other things I put in the box...these are some paper flowers and embellishments...plus a copper coil that is really interesting to work with!

This is a strand of beads that I bought in California in the early 90s and a nice carved focal bead I have had for a long time...pretty cool in person, but sort of washed out in the photo.
Many different strands of yarn in different lengths and a dicro cab that doesn't show up really well in the photo...
And last is a bracelet that I made this past summer. This is the only piece that I wish to stay with the box.
Here are the treasures all packed up and ready to go home to Connie. I must say that I did add a ton more beads to the bead soup after I took my final photos!

Now it is on to the next person!

Smiles! Jo Anne

2 comments:

Griselda said...

Jo Anne, your blue bracelet is gorgeous, I think the person who gets the box is going to be delighted with so many gifts left to enjoy.

Perhaps there should be a list of the articles that are going to remain with the box.

Wishing for you a blessed Christmas and a New Year with Happiness and Joy.

Jo Anne O. said...

Thanks Griselda!!! I put a little note in the bag with it..so hopefully it will stay! BUT I agree, maybe there should be a "stays with this box" list!